Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well, I figured it's about time to start an official review page. Various personal reviews of new and old CD's, DVD's, Concerts, Games...basically anything I can writing about.
I remember filling out a survey in grade school that would assist me in a career direction. The aptitudes that were assessed listed a film critic as a possible prospect. I did the homework on the requirements of such a position and the list went on and on for the schooling and experience needed to succeed in said field. I was always on the opinion that all you needed to do was watch alot of movies, what do I know. However now with the advent of the internet and all the casual armchair publishers nowadays I figured when not join the ranks and add another page hardly anyone will ever read. So if this is your first time stopping by, greetings and salutaions. I hope you enjoy the time spent here and I hope you can make an educated choice when and if you decide to purchase or attend any of the things I write about in here.

That's my 2 sense worth. Cheers.

No comments: